This Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for the entire software development testing team for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across the hospitality, retail and F&B segments.
The ideal candidate is a career software development professional, experienced in a variety of object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, PHP). Deep experience in testing methodologies and testing tools is also imperative. Development team leadership while working in Agile SCRUM and DevOps environments are expectations of this position.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Collaborate with software engineering team to plan & manage Agile software development sprints.
- Develop, maintain and execute overall test strategy.
- Ensure quality creation of test plans for new development & enhancements.
- Communicate QA status to internal and external stakeholders
- Define and manage development of automated testing.
- Analyze and document defects, provide explanations of defects and their impacts
- Support the development team with the creation of test plans, verifying functionality and proper integration for applications.
- Develop matrix to measure testing effectiveness and support continuous improvement.
- Establish and enhance QA processes to ensure efficient and accurate testing.
- Mentoring QA Team
- Lead QA projects, including define project objectives and timeline; communicate to team and stakeholders.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent technical degree program
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of development and/or testing team leadership
- 3+ years of experience working within Agile scrum framework
- Knowledge of Software QA best practices and methodologies
- Experience with automated test development and testing tools
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration skills