This Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for the entire software development testing team for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across the hospitality, retail and F&B segments.
The ideal candidate is a career software development professional, experienced in a variety of object-oriented programming languages. Deep experience in testing methodologies and testing tools is also imperative. Development team leadership while working in Agile SCRUM and DevOps environments are expectations of this position.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Collaborate with developer team to plan & manage Agile software development sprints.
- Develop, maintain and execute overall test strategy.
- Ensure quality creation of test plans for new development & enhancements.
- Support the development team with the creation of test plans, verifying functionality and proper integration for applications.
- Develop matrix to measure testing effectiveness and support continuous improvement.
- Establish and enhance QA processes to ensure efficient and accurate testing.
- Lead and develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Robot framework, Python, Shell script.
- Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
- Create documentation for QA process
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent technical degree program.
- 6+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of development and/or testing team leadership.
- 3+ years of experience working within Agile scrum framework.
- Knowledge of Software QA best practices and methodologies.
- Experience with automated test development and testing tools.
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot.
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration skills.