* Manage the Quality department personnel and maintain methods and procedures necessary to execute a program of sound quality control to maximize the quality of finished products.
* Responsible for inspection of incoming material, the production process at various stages to assure maintenance of quality standards.
* Ensure that continuous improvement is made in all production quality deliverables (e.g.: RPPM, IPPM, SPPM, Reduction in containment and scrap cost).
* Ensure the Athens plant successfully implements applicable World Class Quality systems.
* Drive continuous improvement of post start of production supplier development and Quality performance. This includes corrective action processes for supplier issues.
* Assure that manufacturing resources are provided for assessment and approval of post start of production supplier PPAPs and provide the appropriate technical support to help a supplier resolve a critical issue.
* Develop manufacturing Quality resource budgets, assess staffing needs, participate in the interview process, and add the appropriate resources when they are required.
* Responsible to ensure that the Quality team in the plant has the necessary skill levels and technical competence to execute their roles.
* Excellent Planning quality program to meet the client expectations and Excellent understanding to define customer satisfication.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (Chemistry, Chemical or polymer Engineering); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum +4 years working experience in a Quality capacity (QA or QC) within a manufacturing (Plastic, Color Pigment or Masterbatch) environment is a must
* Strong computer skills MS Office, Excel and etc.
* Strong Statistical knowledge such as QC7 Tools, ISO 9000 , Six Sigma and TQM and etc.
* Prior experience leading teams (Leadership skills).
* Previous experience in QC Color Pigment or color Masterbatch is an advantage
* Prior experience managing one of more Quality projects simontaniously would be a major plus
* Good communication skills both oral and written in English
* Must be willing to travel , Must have own vehicle
* Must have outstanding customer service experience and skills