Coordinate with relevant departments to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of system management and contribute the new businesses vision and mission.
Track any change in any standard applied by the company or linked to the company scope in order to inform relevant staff and provide effcient training.
This position is the owner of Business process System and Health and Envirnment management.
Develop quality of new products and services during design and development and until first mass production to build customer satisfaction and in compliance with law and regulatory.
1. System Development and maintain implementation:
- Develop apply company strategy based on previous Business Plan to enhance the quality and operational performance efficiency.
- To manage the quality system with relevant functions to meet customer's requirements and applicable standards (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and any other as per company strategy).
- Perform compliance matrix to every new customer general quality requirements.
- Monitor customers quality requirements, standards and regulation updates for all those applicable.
- Monitor suppliers quality risks.
- Drive the process owner to take corrective action to solve the problem finding within internal and external parties.
2. Internal Audit:
- Handle and manage the internal audit process to ensure effectiveness of system implementation.
- Develop Internal auditor competence.
- Resolve any problem concerning quality system.
3. External Audit:
- Coordinate with 3rd party audit and notify relevant section concerned.
- Realignment the audit schedule in particular of escorted. Audit room & place, timing, auditor and audited.
- Coordinate with suppliers and notify relevant section concerned.
- Report external audit results to relevant persons concerned.
4. EHS management program:
- Implement and maintain EHS system.
- Appointed for the EHS system.
- To encourage new comer understanding individual standard's requirements.
- Encourage relevant person understanding improvement tools to contribute the quality system and operation performance achievement.
- Bachelor degree's or higher in Industry Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Science in Physics, Mathematics or relevant fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Manager including minimum 4 in Electronic industry new products development and 4 years in management of quality system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English with work experience with foreign management.
- Abilities in statistical techniques and Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, IATF, FMEA, Risk Analysis, SPC, MMSA, QC Tolls and etc.
- Strong and solid experience in Electronics Development (NPI)
- Knowledge in Thai Law regards to Safety and Environment applicable to the company
- Direct Experience in Electronic products, EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) and work with Western Management for minimum 5 years.