Our client is one of the largest logistics specialist in the world. The company offers a comprehensive suite of services drawing from its global scale and local insight to deliver value across your supply chain. From initial consultancy and design, to final mile delivery and reverse logistics, it provides customized supply chain solutions across all industry sectors.
The Recruitment Specialist will be mainly responsible to build and initiate sourcing pools of hi-potential candidates via a variety of effective channels such as Job Board Websites, Recruiting Agencies, Social Networks, Referral Programs, Universities, Personal Connections, and so on.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Screen candidates' profiles and conduct first interviews
- Prepare short-listed candidates for the Line Manager to review, and ensure that candidates' qualifications and working style match the company's working culture
- Partner up with Line Managers by providing consultation on selecting the right candidates and suggesting the selection method
- Prepare salary proposals and gather required documents from successful hired candidates
- Propose and negotiate salary packages, and provide information on the company's benefit to new hired candidates
- Develop recruitment, HRD, and OD strategies, and policies
- Implement innovative programs such as Talent Management, Organization development, Leadership Development, Individual Development Plan (IDP), Competency Development, Career Development, Succession Planning and other development programs
- Assist HR Manager to review working procedures and continuous improvement
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
- University degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Experience in logistics or e-Commerce businesses
- Multi-tasking with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.