The Regional Business Director - Southeast Asia will develop and oversee the execution of the marketing strategy and business plan for Southeast Asia, as well as perform business development activities for this international food and beverage manufacturer and distributor.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's products
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organizing the company's publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources among projects
- Become the organization's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Define and develop the regional marketing strategies for targeted customer segments to meet long term strategic plans
Required Skills and Experience
- Open to Thai, Filipino, and Malaysian nationals
- Male/Female, age 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising or related fields
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in marketing strategic planning gained in the FMCG industry
- Strong experience in developing ATL / BTL marketing strategies
- Willing to travel extensively across Southeast Asia
- Fully fluent in English, both speaking and writing
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.