- Obtain new business and cultivate existing relationships in poultry, livestock industry.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and industry trends and be able to articulate to clients Kit Check's value and differentiation.
- Establish positive and long-term client relationships through prospecting and conducting meetings with clients and partners.
- Negotiate pricing, quantities, and delivery terms with clients.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, knowledge of poultry and swine industry.
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience in the poultry industry.
- Demonstrated history of competitive wins within the industry.
- Exceptional client focus skills and superior presentation skills.
- Ability to influence others including senior level and C-suite staff.
- Willing to travel about 50% of the time.