Our client is a leading electronics manufacturer with over 3,000 staffs worldwide.
- Experienced sales business development professional, overseeing and participating in activities such as bids, and customer relationship management.
- Responsible for representing the company's interests, and building business relationships to enhance sales business development performance.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFQ requirements,
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Sales report & forecast analysis
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation at the mid levels
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task.
- Reactivity, Take initiative, Able to work under pressure
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Open to expats