- Assures that regional customer requests are handled on a timely basis.
- Assures that quotations are prepared, sent and followed-up.
- Assures that job order plan is created, communicated and executed.
- Assign Field service personnel. Decides on requests from other regions.
- Monitor progress of jobs to be sure that customer is satisfied, and quality work is maintained.
- Assures that field paperwork is completed and sent on a timely basis.
- Review and critique field service reports. Assure that recommendations in report are followed-up.
- Service job follow-up to be sure the customer experience is excellent
- Plan regional capacity and recruiting recommendations.
- Active recruiting presence and primary decision maker in recruiting candidates.
- Maintains training, development and career path programs for each field service employee
- Actively pursue an improved service culture in region.
- Solely responsible for regional evaluation, critique and discipline of field service team members.
- Along with a high school diploma or equivalent, technical education/experience is required. An Associates or bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of field technical experience
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is required
- Strong computer and digital application skills