- Responsible for regulatory affairs food and beveraage in Thailand and SEA.
- Studying scientific and legal documents
- Gathering, evaluating, organizing, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
- Maintain familiarity with company product ranges
- Plan, undertake and oversee product trials and regulatory inspections
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Analyze complicated information, including trial data
- Offer advice about company policies, practices and systems
- Obtain marketing permission
- Outline requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
- Use a variety of specialist computer applications
- Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities
- Provide advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
- Write comprehensible, user-friendly, clear, product information leaflets and labels
- Ensure that quality standards are met, and submissions meet strict deadlines
- Prepare documentation
- Experience in Food and beverage regulation, HALAL.
- Excellent communication, strategy building and negotiation skills for work with legal authorities and trade associations.
- Affinity for working in an international environment.
- Bachelor of Sciences at a minimum is a must.
- Additional degree(s) (MSc and/or PhD) would be a plus, especially in environmental science, animal science or chemistry.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus. Project management and managerial skills and leadership.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Good computer skills across the Microsoft Suite of common applications (e.g., Word, Power Point, Excel).
Email: mark.p @ Criterionasia.com