Overview of the Role:
The ideal Reporting & Analytics Lead possesses both technical data manipulation skills (e.g. Data Modeling, ETL, SQL) as well as the ability to translate the data into actionable insights and business value via report generation. This R&A Lead supports Business Intelligence for the Marketing, Sales & Distribution functions of Thailand's most iconic brewery and soft drink manufacturer.
The application landscape of the client is primarily on-premise SAP, so the data analysis and reporting will be driven primarily from the SAP and SAP BW/BI data stores. Thus SAP and BW reporting & analytics experience is a big differentiator.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Help define overall Marketing, Sales & Distribution Reporting Strategy & Requirements
- Define Database and Reporting Model within the context of all relevant data sources.
- Analyze data and provide business insight to support business performance and execution.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables
- Design & Deliver Dashboards, Scorecards and other Report generation
- Work collaboratively with in-house IT resources and third-party SIs.
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization Business Intelligence needs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science | Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years in Data Analysis | Database Management | Data Manipulation and/or Reporting
- Experience w/ SAP & BW data structures is a bonus
- Conceptual understanding of Big Data Analytics