Our client is a large manufacturing and there are strong in the market over three decades, they are seeking a key person who is willing to develop customer relationship and sees the challenge as the big opportunities.
Position: Rubber Sales Manager
- Handling sales target, achievement, annual sales forecasts and ensuring that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives.
- Budgeting sales performance for the department, formulate sales plans and ensuring proper implementation of these strategies
- Managing and developing both existing customers & new customers (new project), also providing recommendation for the technical support.
- Providing pricing, analyzing customer's business status and market changes and able to prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers. ·
- Delivering presentations and hands-on demonstrations of services as well as company profile for the purpose of sales.
- Setting sales visits, maintaining customers contact database and updating project activity reports basis on immediate supervisor requests.
- Maintaining a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experiences in automotive, Air condition or Consumer Electric industries
- Fluent in English and excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)