Our client is a well-known food production with more than 40,000 employees around the world.
Position: Safety Manager
- Maintaining Company safety to ensure all area comply with Company standard and regulation.
- Setting industrial workplace and monitoring program and conducting daily site.
- Ensuring each area comply with safety, occupational health requirement.
- Promoting safety culture by conduct safety activities to enhance associates' knowledge and awareness.
- Implementing site security program and conducting daily tracking to ensure no any non- compliance.
- Leading safety training course to associates and contractor by follow to individual competency matrix and Company requirement, regulation.
- Organizing safety committee meeting and send minute of meeting to governance, "Plan Emergency Organization" team by sporting the basic and advanced firefighting, first aid and recue training course for associates including set up emergency plan for CHB also set plan to inspect site emergency response device.
- Providing safety equipment and personal protective equipment for all associates best on specific risk of each task.
- Implementing risk management system and training the process to all concern to ensure both current and new activities have a proper risk control.
- Ensure all safety permit and required report was submitted to governance within time-line.
- Participating for incident investigation process to find out the root cause and setting preventive action including analyzing site safety statistic trend.
- Conducting occupational health assessment program to ensure all associate not get any health impact from their task.
- Responsibility an internal auditor to ensure site comply with safety requirement.
- Handling summarize report to HSE manager.
- Bachelor in Occupational Health and Safety or related
- 5 years' experience in advanced technical level.
- Knowledge in OHSAS18001 and Security Management
- Experiences in environmental management system is preferred
- Good command in English