* Responsible for the Environmental Health & Safety service and procedures enforcement.
* Perform safety inspections / audits and advise corrective action to harm the careers that are available.
* Identify safety training needs, organize and coordinate safety training courses and prepare training material where appropriate.
* Responding to emergencies and investigations of accidents and recommend corrective action.
* Coordinate and attends in the monthly safety meeting.
* Communicate changes in Safety and Environment legislation to Management.
* Identify unsafe acts, conditions, and hazards, investigate root causes and identify corrective and preventative actions and report to management.
* Organize more than two evacuation training annually to ensure that all employees become familiar with the procedures such as Natural disasters, Industrial action, Political unrest, Fire, Explosions etc.
* Ensuring adequate emergency preparedness.
* Safety functions monthly reports.
* 26 to 45 years old.
* Bachelor degree or higher in Occupational and Health or related fields.
* +4 years continuous working experience in safety functions of manufacturing environment.
* Risk Assessment, Health & Environment and regulations knowledge.
* Problem solving and making decision skills.
* Planning, coordinating and analytic skills.
* English communication and computer skills