The Sales & Distribution Manager | Food & Beverage will be responsible to manage and expend the distribution channels for an assortment of products to achieve sales, volume, and price realization targets across a given region for this long-established international food and beverage manufacturer and distributor.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all direct/indirect distributors across the region
- Identify and establish relationships with key influencers and decision makers to close major projects at a price premium
- Implement effective sales management processes to follow-up on sales leads and projects with each distributor
- Increase market shares through strategies aiming at providing value and competitive advantages to customers
- Analyze and compile data from relevant sources manage product pricing in the marketplace
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Owns existing relationships with local Food & Beverage distributors, and excel at developing new ones
- Prior experience in managing vendors and distribution channels
- Previous experience in selecting, performing due diligence, and negotiating contracts with vendors and distributors
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to travel overnight occasionally
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.