Sales Associate (Luxury Real Estate)
* Sell the property
* Sourcing potential customer and/or investor and make and retain connection.
* Sourcing property inventories from property owners and enquiries database.
* Attend to inquiries (sales, re-sales, property value, property tour) as professionally, to keep high standard of customer centric.
* Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
* Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
* Coordinate with Sales Agent in other countries.
* Assemble detailed property portfolio for customer's presentation
* Collect full details of property which includes photo, arrange viewing, floor plan & layout, brochure and showing the property.
* Build awareness and knowledge of property market and study key factors influencing property market.
* Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
* Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and owners, generally representing one or the other.
* Handle various aspects of a customer relationship including negotiations pertaining to pricing and loan structuring.
* Male of Female age 24-38 years old
* Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields
* Direct Experiences in resales/sales agent Property development, property Management and/or Property Brokerage are an advantage
* Good personality with service-minded, Excellent interpersonal skills, fast learner and flexible person with good problem-solving skills as well as multi tasks skill
* Fluency in other languages highly preferred such as Japanese and/or Chinese highly desired
* Good communication both verbal and writing in Thai and English