Our client is a reputable global FMCG company. The Sales Controlling Manager is a newly created role to strengthen our client's commercial finance team.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Partner with the sales team to develop and build strong relationships with your customer teams, ensuring that you are fully involved in their financials
- Manage a few major customer accounts with hands-on support on financial performance to the customer teams
- Develop and review joint business plans made between the company and the external customers to ensure that opportunities are mutually beneficial and drive the correct behaviors
- Review any ad-hoc/incremental investment opportunities to assess and improve profitability, and provide challenge to ensure that financials and assumptions are robust
- Pre and post promotional evaluation, providing deep insight and challenge to financials
- Review and challenge monthly customer forecasts, driving accuracy of the forecasting process
- Proactively highlight future performance concerns and opportunities to the sales & finance leadership teams and account teams, taking an active role in planning any gap close activity
- Perform key tasks within the commercial finance team to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate
- Provide management with relevant financial information as requested
- Monitor monthly trade spend to ensure correct accrual bookings at month end
- Work within the team to develop new tools & systems to improve the return on trade investment
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis
- Bachelor degrees in business admin, accounting or related field.
- Good command of English
- Experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Thai nationality
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.