Our client is an education firm and they are expanding by motivated sales team. Currently, they need a dynamic leader to develop and drive Sales& Marketing initiatives geared towards meeting company and department goals.
Position: Sales Director
- Assisting to CEO in overall operating performance and aligns with corporate strategies and objectives.
- Well understanding the company strategic direction, the target customer and the competitive landscape also delivering that understanding into the business.
- Leading managers in managing performance of the branches to achieve targets and goals, to plan and implement promotional strategies and activities.
- Working closely with Marketing to align the company marketing strategies.
- Implementing plan to optimize the outcomes to enhance market share and improve overall performance including effective measurements to drive sales, improve team performance and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all branches decoration and layout is comply which is all complaints are handled in the best interest of the student and the company.
- Managing costs and overheads of the area according to company financial guideline and initiating pricing and promotion strategy to support the business.
- Developing and retaining the talents in Sales & Marketing functions according to company policies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in BBA, MBA, Marketing or related field required.
- 10 years in sales experience with 5 years management level.
- Must be able to make quick decisions and work in a hectic and diverse work environment.
- Fluent English.