The Sales Director | Luxury Products is responsible for growing the business through several retail outlets spread across the country for this luxury goods manufacturer.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Achieve annual unit and gross-profit targets by implementing effective marketing and sales strategies
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas per regions and territories
- Implement national sales programs and retail outlet sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by adapting with changes in supply and demand
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring cost of sales, competition
- Maintain an effective sales team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training new employees
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the sales team by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Passionate about life style and luxury products with deep understanding consumer behavior in the luxury goods market segment
- Energetic, enthusiast, and optimist
- Demonstrated ability to lead a sales team and achieve sales targets
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.