- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts for swine business unit.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base for swine business
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships in the animal health sector.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- D.V.M or bachelor's degree in Animal Science.
- Strong experience in animal health business, mainly for Swine
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive. and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.