The Sales Director will lead the country sales division, and oversee the execution of the company’s strategy to achieve the annual revenue target for this leading distributor of sport fashion apparel.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyze trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow-up on work results.
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Male/Female, age 35 – 40 years old
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Advertising or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Strategic Sales Planning in apparel
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in developing sales coverage structure and commission scheme.
- Digital Marketing background is preferable
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.