Our client is one of the largest American-owned companies in the spirits and wine business. The Sales Manager - Alcohol is mainly focus on the effective management of wholesalers and distributor to ensure common focus and aligned targets with company's Sales which includes volume, penetration, channel mix, rate of sales, and profitability. Achievement of sales targets, brand equity and profitability through the effective implementation of strategic plans and the leadership of the field company's Sales team. And implementation of a brand building and responsible consumption culture across all sales territories
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop measureable milestones that deliver the required results to motivate and engage wholesalers.
- Develop meaningful bonus scheme/incentives to motivate Sales to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure that the team implements and evaluates all consumer promotional programs to the required level of impact and effectiveness within the set timing and budgets
- Manage the allocation of resources across the field sales team and ensure that these resources are deployed to the best advantage
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a seamless approach to sales activities
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with key customers, ensuring that company's is recognized as the category expert
- Manage discounts in line with company's practices of profitable volume and a brand building ethos
- Be continually aware of & report competitor activity and ensure that company's has strategies in place to ensure our competitive edge in the market place
- Keep up to date with industry and market trends via contact with the trade, publications, etc
- Effectively and efficiently manage any business expenses incurred in line with company guidelines
- Coach team members to achieve business targets & develop their capability for sustainable success
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 12 years of progressive Sales experience.
- Ability to understand P&L and its impact on results and business
- Demonstrated leadership achievement
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good coach and developer of people.
- Effective team management
- English proficiency strongly preferred
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.