- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team for cattle medicine.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Bachelor's degree in Animal Science, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, D.V.M or Ph.D. in veterinary science or bachelor's degree in animal science.
- Strong Experience in cattle medicines
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills