The Sales Manager | Medical Devices will plan and prioritize the sales activities and customers/channels contacts towards achieving the business aims for this international healthcare service provider.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan and prioritize activities to achieve sales and profit targets
- Plan and manage the business portfolio, territory, and business channels
- Manage reporting of relevant management and financial information
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, and ethical sales methods
- Support marketing activities and integrate sales efforts with other organized business development initiatives. e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities; produce relevant healthcare market analysis and reports for the management
- Attend and present at both external customer/channel, and internal meetings
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai national, ideally aged between 30 to 40 years old.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree from a reputable university
- Min. 5 years of experiences in Sales/Key Account Management gained in the healthcare industry working for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or other healthcare product international companies
- Energetic, strong interpersonal skills, and results-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.