Our client helps its customers harvest the power of the sun. This international company focuses on making a wide range of photovoltaic inverters, components of solar power systems that help convert sunlight into electricity. The products are sold to private, commercial, and institutional owners of solar power plants.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for sales of inverters for grid- and off grid-connected solar systems as well the associated communications technology.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop long lasting relationships by providing professional technical solutions, consultancy, and product training for innovative solar inverters
- Maintain and expand business with existing local key accounts, and acquire new distribution partners and direct customers
- Prepare tenders for photovoltaic projects
- Carry out market research
- Act as a close liaison and report to Regional Sales Director base in Thailand
- Prioritize markets and determines market entry strategies for new provinces and regions
- Set ambitious targets and devises concrete plans to achieve them on an international and national level
- Attend trade shows and conferences
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Represents a combination of a strong customer-oriented sales professional and an engineer, who has at least 6 to 8 years of working experience in the indirect selling and distribution of sophisticated technical products, ideally in a multinational company
- Previous experience in sales involving local clients especially in Solar Industry is an advantage
- Evident Experience in commercial/utility business
- High motivated and dynamic approach to sales
- Strongly Success-oriented and flexible team player
- Willingness to travel upcountry and bordering countries
- Excellent English communication skills
- High graded Bachelor´s degree in Electrical Engineering with a keen affinity for technical products
- Master in Business Administration is an advantage
- Thai Nationality is preferred
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.