The Sales Manager position is a very visible client-facing role serving as the key demand generator for the Southeast Asia region for this innovative seafood manufacturer and distributor. This seafood enterprise is differentiated in their offerings via groundbreaking technology which maximizes yield with no artificial preservatives or ingredients and delivers fresh line-caught taste from the North Atlantic.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator | self-starter | deal-maker who has a passion for food, enjoys speaking with chefs and food service professionals about high quality seafood and has a proven track record of expanding markets in the F&B, Food Distribution or related industry segments.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
New Customer Acquisition | Demand Generation
- Prospect | Engage | Close new customer accounts primarily in the Food Retail, Food Service and Restaurant spaces
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on intelligence from the industry, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and personal networks
- Attend F&B trade shows and generate buzz regarding the differentiated seafood offerings of the company
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from sales activity
- Serve as local Thai spokesperson & “face” of this wholesale seafood provider
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the long-term project delivery efforts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Experience | Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or other relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in the following: F&B Sales, Food Marketing, Food Distribution Sales
- 3+ years of Customer Relationship Management experience
- Team Player who works collaboratively with clients to influence sales and ensure results realization
- Allocates resources effectively, and removes obstacles
- Significant expertise with commercial & contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – in both Thai & English
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.