The SAP Manager will be responsible for supporting the company's SAP system at the headquarters of this Luxury Personal Goods brand.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Conduct requirement analysis, implementation and configuration of company SAP system.
- Manage, maintain and support SAP application.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible and involves review of business processes and system integration challenges.
- Leading and running business process requirements gathering sessions as well as system walk thoughts and integration testing scenarios
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Support the on boarding and training for users. This includes providing technical training and functional training. Facilitate knowledge transfer, communication and interaction.
- Report to management team.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor or higher in Information Technology, Management Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- At least 5 years SAP experiences in the following module (FI/CO, SD, MM, BI and other related modules)
- Cross modules knowledge is advantage.
- At least 1-5 full-cycle, roll out, upgrade SAP project implementations.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Good attitude, problem-solving skill and able to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with people from all level ranging from senior management to officer
- Very Good English skill.
If you are an advisor at heart, with interest in impacting the careers of professionals, you may find a match for yourself at the company.