SAP Project Manager
Responsible for regularly managing SAP projects including integration points with other enterprise
efforts. Additionally, responsible for status report, issue tracking, and project communications,
Establishes and manages relationships with multiple vendors. Drives toward continuous improvement.
- Responsible for tracking key project activities at a detailed level including administrative items
associated with a complex technical SAP deployment.
- Monitors plan and highlights anticipated issues or slippage.
- Formulates recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable and escalates as appropriate.
- Records and monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the
assistance of team members.
- Understands how project decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
- Builds consensus among team relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors,
- Uses multiple media formats.
- Effectively conveys information and ideas.
- Provides input to decisions through effective communication methods.
- Holds self-accountable for meeting expectations and requirements of customers.
- Shows ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Evaluates new or changed tools and processes to fit within the projects managed.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Creates integrated project plans associated with deploying new SAP systems.
- Reviews project proposals.
- Integrates timeframes and processes for completing project.
- Escalates when appropriate.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of project work products.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Leads change management.
- Motivates team by explaining priorities and objectives.
- Engages in effective brainstorming and brings creative ideas to the workplace.
- Has good judgment regarding which creative ideas and suggestions can improve our business and
implements identified solutions.
- Adheres to and analyzes project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Determines the best approach for the projects being managed.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery and expense reduction in projects.
- Defines and understands the objectives and the scope of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in SAP implementation
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management in SAP projects.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written in English.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Flexible in travelling both nationally and internationally
Benefit package: Open to negotiation