Assuming leadership & management of the accounting team for this upscale chain of premium casual dining restaurants, the Accounting Manager will ensure compliant & efficient processing of daily | weekly | monthly | quarterly & annual financial transactions, financial & statutory reporting as well as ensuring timely processing of all vendor and supplier payment obligations. In addition, coordination of external and internal audits as well as assisting the Financial Controller in preparing periodic forecasts & budgets is also part of this position's scope.
We are looking for a young, high-energy accounting professional who has experience in the Retail space, ideally in F&B Retail such as QSR.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead, Manage & Mentor the small accounting team | Ensure Accounting Standard & Statutory compliance
- Develop & Implement Best-Practice Accounting Policies & Operational Procedures
- Ensure compliant, accurate and timely processing of day-to-day & periodic financial transactions
- Understand & Reconcile Planned vs. Actual ingredient costs
- Maintain and manage Payables | Receivables | Payroll
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Manage Relationships w/ Banking Partners
- Support Budgeting Cycle and Forecasting | Treasury & Cash Flow Management
- Manage | Coordinate | Comply External and Internal Audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Experience | Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in the following: Accounting | A/P | A/R | Finance
- Well-rounded Accounting capabilities
- Proven success as Accountant | Accounting Manager in similar industry segment
- Industry experience in Casual Dining | QSR | Retail
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills | English & Thai
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.