The ideal Senior Android Developer candidates are creative Android developers with deep skills in Android application. Being passionate about object-oriented software development and delivering high quality which enable awesome user experiences is what this position is all about.
Our client's core product is one of the most pervasive & successful social media platforms in history, engaging & connecting almost 1 billion people in 230 countries. The hugely popular platform also offers digital service such as gaming, streaming services and lends itself to developing new & creative mobile experiences.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Design | Build | Test | Deploy new and enhanced Android mobile apps & services.
- Work closely with Product Management to collaborate on new requirements, applications and features.
- Work collaboratively with other SCRUM team members (e.g. server-side developers | web developers) to effectively deliver mobile experiences.
- Work closely with the QA resources to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration.
- Bachelor Degree in Comp Sci, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years of Android development.
- Strong in Java, Kotlin skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of good UI/UX practices and creating high-performance mobile application experiences.
- Solid understanding of common third-party Android frameworks/APIs as well as common design patterns.
- Experience working with embedded databases/persistence such as SQLite, realm.
- Experience with automated testing on Android platform.
- Able to communicate in English