Our client is a global company with a century history, they serve people in 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people. As portfolio of leading, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who is experienced in launching new innovation from concept to creative assets and excellent ability to collaborate with regional teams to achieve business objectives.
Position: Senior Brand Manager
- Leading marketing programs to develop brand standards, brand re-design and executing regional.
- Developing strategic planning and commercial to develop the global brand.
- Analyzing the business and overseeing key segment business to prior and grow opportunities.
- Designing key business indicators and creating success criteria to deliver overall project success.
- Participating in the development of regional or country business plans.
- Identifying areas of concern and provide input to modify marketing programs to address changes in the marketplace.
- Developing of select initiatives for brand innovation including managing the allocation of product budget.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders include customers, consumers, vendors or agencies.
- Presenting product and assisting to Sr. Management in marketing programs.
- Degree in Marketing or related.
- 7 years of product management experience in goods brand marketing.
- Regional or global experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills plus experience with financial models.