Our client is a global company with a century history, they serve people in 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people. As portfolio of leading, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who is experienced in launching new innovation from concept to creative assets and excellent ability to collaborate with regional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Leading marketing programs and developing of brand standards, champion roll-out by region, brand redesign and executing regional roll-out plan.
- Developing and providing strategic planning and commercial input to the development of the global brand.
- Analyzing of the business, multiple external data points and overseeing the identification of key segment business drivers, priorities and growth opportunities.
- Designing key business indicators and creating success criteria to deliver overall project success.
- Participating in the development of regional or country business plans.
- Identifying areas of concern and provide input to modify marketing programs to address changes in the marketplace.
- Developing of select initiatives for brand innovation pipeline from concept to go-to-market strategy proposal including managing the allocation of product budget to maximize ROI.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives, include external customers and consumers, Area Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Manufacturing, Logistics, Public Affairs, Legal, Medical, Executive Management and external vendors or agencies.
- Presenting product and assisting to Sr. Management in marketing programs.
- Degree in Marketing or related.
- 7 years of product management experience in goods brand marketing.
- Regional or global experience is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills plus experience with financial models.