Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Prepare financial projections. This includes modifying existing model or creating financial model to suit new projects
- Perform market, data and regulatory research and analysis. Stay update with market development
- Prepare narrative and presentation material of the investment projects and/or present to management or Board of Directors
- Perform post-natal and/or post investment review and analysis
- Support other department in performing analysis or other company's project
- Perform any other assignment as requested by management
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Economic, Finance, or MBA.
- 5 years work experience in investment analysis, corporate finance, financial modelling development or valuation.
- Experience in use of common financial tools: ROI, NPV, IRR, Pay Back
- Strong analytical skills, details oriented, ability to understand key business drivers and macroeconomic.
- Good attitude, team player and ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Proficient in English language in business writing and communication.
- Experience in retail industry, investment management or cross border investment would be advantage.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.