This Senior Business Transformation Consultant position is for the professional services practice of the world's leading enterprise application software company.
This is a key leadership role, requiring deep knowledge and understanding of the company's ERP solutions as well as core Business Processes and Industry Best Practices.
This role is ideal for an experienced SAP consultant | manager | senior manager who has deep industry knowledge (Retail | Manufacturing | Telco | etc.) and would like to apply strategic thinking to the conceptual front-end of Digital Transformation initiatives.
Job Roles | Responsibilities
Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential as is the ability to effectively engage with executive stakeholders, partners and account teams. Other key competencies of this role include the ability to:
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customers' IT and business executives
- Guide customer teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modeling disciplines
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state
- Leverage industry and reference architectures
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science | Engineering | Business or related technical field
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- 5+ years of SAP experience | 5+ years consulting experience
- 5+ years industry expertise
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture (business + IT) experience
- Business process expertise in one or more areas across a customers value chain