Senior Design Engineer (Electronics)
- Provide technical support in design and development of electronic systems.
- Test electronic systems to evaluate functionality and performance.
- Prepare test plan and test procedures for electronic systems.
- Research latest technologies and accordingly determine design parameters.
- Develop and test prototypes to determine technical feasibility.
- Perform design projects based on product specifications.
- Prepare design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards.
- Coordinate with design team in developing new design ideas and techniques.
- Review and recommend changes to existing designs to improve performance and quality.
- Perform root cause analysis of design issues and develop effective resolutions.)
- B.S. in Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or related.
- +5 years of working experience in Electronics/electrical engineering design.
- Excel/ Minitab knowledge
- Good Command of Both Spoken and Written in English