- Oversight of all community operations and direct supervision of Senior Managers in assigned animal heath & swine division.
- Ensures that goals and objectives are met or exceeded
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of community management staff and serving as an ongoing resource for these key team members.
- Prepare and review financial reports for stakeholders.
- Participate in meetings and calls with owners, asset managers, and corporate leadership.
- Reviewing of policies and procedures in conjunction with team members.
- Performs site visits
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- DVM or bachelor's degree in Animal Science
- Demonstrated 5-10 years of Animal health management experience
- Strong understanding of Poultry Vaccines, Swine vaccines, Functional Ingredients.
- Average knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail