Our client has a suite of game-changing products targeting the fragmented Business Travel segment. Leveraging machine learning, ArtificiaI Intelligence, partnerships with premier travel service providers and an incredibly satisfying look & feel, their solutions transform this highly frustrating Business Travel process into a highly personalized, slick, gratifying and rewarding experience.
If you thrive in a young, Work-Hard | Play-Hard environment where you get recognized & rewarded for your contributions, this is the job for you.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Work closely with product management to collaborate on new requirements, applications and features.
- Provide automated test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications.
- Work with a variety database SQL Server, MangoDB.
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- 5+ years of Software and API development.
- 3+ years experience in relational databases such as SQL Server and no-sql databases such as MangoDB.
- Solid understanding of hybrid apps with Ionic, Apache Cordova
- Cloud-based development via Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good English Skill.