Our client's core product is one of the most pervasive & successful social media platforms in history, engaging & connecting almost 1 billion people in 230 countries. The hugely popular platform also offers gaming, streaming services and lends itself to developing new & creative mobile experiences.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Work closely with product management to collaborate on new requirements, applications and features.
- Provide automated test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production applications.
- Work with a variety database SQL Server, MangoDB.
- Work with a variety of APIs to access critical data for integration.
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- 3+ years of overall Software development for both of backend and frontend.
- Understanding of MVC framework, DevOps, TDD and E2E test.
- Good English Skills.