Senior HRBP Manager
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the business management and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Partnering with designated business leaders to align business needs, direction and people strategies.
- Works closely with management and employees to enhance employee relationships, morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, budgeting, organization restructuring and succession planning.
- Provides advice and coaching to employees on all human resource related matters including offering, hiring termination, policies, performance management, company cultures, core values and employee relations
- Provide tools and supports to implement major changes of organization; culture/ business transformation, core values demented
- Perform in-depth analysis of business direction, research options for organization design, and support management or business unit related organization structuring as required
- Deliver HR solutions to business and liaison with business leaders, COE and share service such as recruitment & selection, workforce planning, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent review and etc.
- At least bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field
- More than 10 years working experience of Human Resources functions as HR generalist, HR Manager, or HRBP, possess working experience from manufacturing working environment will be advantage
- Fluent in English language
- Good interpersonal, strong analytical, planning & organization and change management skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click " Apply Now"