The Senior Internal Audit Manager | Operational Audit is a newly created position. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Internal Audit and will supervise one individual for this large FMCG corporation.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Prepare the annual risk based audit and resource plan for the responsible departments
- Plan, manage, execute, and deliver audit projects as scheduled
- Supervise, control, and monitor staff performance to be able to deliver quality audit results; approve audit program, review working paper and audit results, evaluate staff performance
- Regularly conduct on the job and regular training sessions for internal audit staff on the latest audit techniques, standards, regulations, etc.
- Discuss with the management the audit results, provide the management with recommendations and an action plan based on the draft audit report
- Prepare the draft audit report for the Head of Internal Audit to review and approve
- Present the final draft audit report to the management and gather its input to reflect on the final audit report
- Provide consultative services to management and participate in special project as assigned
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in accounting, finance, economics, and related field
- At least 7 years experiences in relevant field; specifically, the operational audits, team supervision, risk management, manufacturing, and FMCG. 3 years of experience gained in at managerial level is preferrable
- Professional certification for CIA, CRA, CFE and CRMA
- Knowledgeable in COSO, IIA Standard, CG, SET, SEC
- Demonstrated skills as a team player and ability to adapt, flexible, self-motivated with minimal supervision, result oriented, proactive, has integrity, problem-solving, committed, prudent, influential, ability to work under pressure with short lead-times, hands-on, and well spoken
- Thai nationals only
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.