Our client is one of the fastest growing Online-to-Offline (O2O) e-commerce platforms. The service offered leverages the speed and convenience of online communication to give users easier access to every day products and services. The company has seen its number of users increasing by more than 10% a month ever since the platform was launched. The Senior Manager - HRBP will provide HR services and give advice to the management for any HR related issue. This person will also manage and provide strategic recommendation on the implementation of HR related programs and initiatives for each business unit.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Partner with business unit to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs etc.); consult with managers and provide guidance when appropriate
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes for the specific business assigned.
- Manages complex and difficult internal HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the business managers across levels and locations.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Recruits personally the key talent.
- Facilities the management team to bring the best solution for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions within the assigned business unit.
- Partnering with the recruitment and other external vendors for various specialized HR deliverable at the organization level.
- Partnering with the business managers to identify, develop and implement the employee engagement programs.
- Key focus on building the effective Employee Value Proposition to attract, retain and engage talent.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 3+ years relevant working experience in IT Recruitment or HR General role.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Ability to align HR function with the business goals, strong business acumen.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Good English skills, both writing and speaking.
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.