The Marketing Communication Senior Manager/Director | Retail Store will be responsible to increase the brand equity and recognition through all public communication channels for one of the biggest luxury department store chains in Thailand.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverable
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create the company’s literature and media of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both printed and electronic
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions
- Edit, proofread, and revise all public communications
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns
- Recommend, implement, and maintain website design and operation
- Create and deliver training and presentation material
- Work with each business unit’s managers to set and monitor annual budget for events.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Create and deliver content for press release, media relation, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletters, social media, and public speeches
- Identify, develop, and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of solid experience in communications strategy and execution
- 5+ years of PR activities; press release, product launch and crisis management
- Strong communications skills
- Strong believe in sophisticated lifestyle is a must!
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.