- At least 10 years' experience in operations management in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability managing safety, quality, delivery and cost in a capacity constrained production environment.
- Strong coach and mentor of supervisor and lead staff. Able to motivate a team to see problems and drive effective solutions.
- Significant experience leading the implementation of continuous improvement activities (lean, kaizen, six sigma, etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- ERP/MRP competence
- Expert competency with Microsoft Excel
- B.S. degree in engineering, operations management or equivalent
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in constructon materials, chemical or other related industry
- Demonstrated knowledge driving change in a high mix, high volume manufacturing environment
- Electronics manufacturing and assembly desired
- Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma