The Senior Reporting Manager (Record to Reporting Process Lead) is responsible for managing the RTR - Record to Report teams. The RTR processes covers Data Management, General Ledger Accounting, Close Processes, Assets Accounting, Statutory Reporting and Cost Accounting of large and complex manufacturing environment for all Business Units.
This position will be integral part of building the site's Finance operations team, supporting and developing staff. This role will require an influence, a commitment to the change effort and drive effectiveness though shared service. This role will be highly collaborative with others across the globe in Finance and other functions to ensure key learning and best practices.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Leads the RTR team to complete financial accounting activities which include Financial Reporting, P&L, SG&A expenses, allocations, reconciliations, general ledger maintenance, financial close, full balance sheet review, Reporting Packages preparation and review, tax accounting and filing, US GAAP and local GAAP compliance etc.
- Together with Financial Accounting & Reporting Lead, work closely with global process owners and ensure all financial accounting activities of RTR process are executed effectively and efficiently with appropriate controls and end to end view
- This person will be the very key customer for Business Support Finance, and will work in close partnership with Tax, Treasury, Decision Support, Financial Risk Management, internal and external auditors.
- Work closely with Business Support Finance and global process owners to build capabilities for executing financial accounting processes at appropriate place which allows the company leveraging its size and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of finance organization.
- Holds self and team accountable for delivering results, and driving the continuous improvement of finance activities; collaborating across business, functions, and enterprises.
- Aligns with internal control systems that provide effective and efficient operations; reliable financial reporting; and compliance with laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Responsible for completing the statutory/external audits and will be primarily contact point for external auditors in guidance of Financial Accounting & Reporting lead-Thailand.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all financial regulatory compliances both locally and required for US GAAP.
- Champion efforts to ensure controls and compliance measures are in place for all reported financial information.
- Manages engagements with internal and external auditors, and ensures issues are resolved. Partners with other accounting and finance leads to ensure alignment of processes and strategies.
- Work with other functions and business managers to ensure financial regulatory compliance.
- Good management skills and able to successfully manage a team of 30 people.
- Bachelor degrees in accounting or related field.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in accounting and specialized in GL
- Ability to work under pressure for tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to efficiently write emails and memos.
- Exhibit exceptional skills in organization, accuracy, consistency and attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.