Our client is a global automation system provider based in Thailand. We have a fantastic opportunity for a young and energetic Sales Engineer to oversee the Valves and Controls Product portfolio for the Process Industry. You will be working from your Home-Based office and focus on customers located in the Eastern Seaboard area. A full team of engineers and service technicians will support you and your customers. The successful candidate will possess the self-discipline and drive to fill its own sales pipeline and achieve the company's sales target.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Identify new opportunities and propose optimal solutions to customers
- Meet the customers' demands and timelines in a very fast-paced environment, and support existing customers.
- Oversee the fluid motion control product portfolio, focusing on valves and pneumatic components for the Process Industry within the assigned territory
- Support the Sales and Marketing function for growing the business
- Deliver sales and technical presentations of the company's products to existing and potential customers
- Travel to customer job sites to deliver proposals, resolve technical issues, and close deals
- Negotiate tender and contract terms, review customer POs, manage timeline and shipping dates
- Offer pre and post-sales support services to ensure a positive customer experience
- Prepare and submit weekly activity itineraries to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Attend sales meetings and trade shows/conferences at the request of the company
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong sales experience in selling fluid motion controls in the process industry
- Highly motivated self-starter, energetic, aggressive and focused
- Excellent sales and key account management skills
- Good command of English
- Possess own vehicle
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.