The ideal Systems Administrator will be responsible for technical support (Level3) of Network, Security and Server Infrastructure for this leading North American provider of Internet solutions & services, which has its global delivery & support center located in downtown Bangkok.
The Systems Admin professional must ensure high availability of critical systems and network infrastructure across multiple client environments running Linux and/or Windows - which may be on-premise or on-the-cloud (AWS) - by use of monitoring and support tools and best practices (ITIL).
This role is open to only Thai nationality and Required well communicate in English.
- Support our products and services by handling escalated client issues while respecting our Service Level Objectives, policies, procedures and standards.
- Implement new products and services for our clients according to strict delivery procedures.
- Monitor and maintain our product and services infrastructure with the goal of ensuring the highest performance, security and availability standards.
- Participate in the development of our product platforms in a process of perpetual improvement guided by the following design objectives: reliability, security, scalability, availability, capacity, quality, maintainability.
- Serve as a company reference on System Administration matters and, where applicable, specific technologies and methods by sharing expertise through guidance, training and documentation.
Education | Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP network | Windows & Linus OS | Security and Firewall | Hypervisor OS(VMware or Xen) | DNS and Email(Sendmail, Exim, Postfix, Exchange, Office365) | Web frontend(IIS, Apache, Redis) | MSSQL & MySQL Database Servers
- Knowledge of Amazon cloud services | System Configuration management | Fiber Optic, Ethernet and devices | MPLS
- At least 7 years of experience in System support preferably in Infrastructure, Network and Security
- Experience working with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- English and Thai communication competency.
- Flexible, able to work on rotation schedule and standby call.