The ideal Infrastructure Service Delivery Leader will be responsible for the overall operations of the IT technical infrastructure for one of Thailand's most iconic companies, a market leader across the hospitality, retail and F&B segments.
The Infrastructure Service Delivery Lead's role is to manage delivery and full lifecycle of services - in a DevOps culture - to ensure the stable operation of the group's IT infrastructure, which spans on-premise and public cloud infrastructure components. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network & server infrastructure (Windows/Linux), databases, voice and video, Enterprise storage, data & telecom systems and Backups.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan, design, and manage the deployment of highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including networks, servers (Linux and Windows), storage, telecommunication, security and systems applications.
- Management of a team of Infrastructure Specialists & Service Desk professionals, overseeing their work and ensuring delivery against their responsibilities and projects.
- Develop the skill and capabilities of the staff within the team
- Utilize metrics and reports to monitor and ensure performance meets service requirements defined by service level agreements (SLAs).
- Streamline services to improve efficiency, quality and usage.
- Act as an escalation point to work with the business, IT and vendors to resolve performance or process issues which impact service delivery. Work with others to ensure any service level failures are properly tracked & remediated.
- Keep abreast of technology and industry changes.
- Responsible to negotiate and manage SLA and vendor contracts.
- Oversee and prioritize associated day-to-day operational activities, tactical projects and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and standards across the systems and network teams.
- Coordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks across the enterprise.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration across technical disciplines as well as across business units.
Qualifications | Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical degree
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology preferably in Infrastructure domain
- 5+ years IT Infrastructure management, including public cloud infra experience
- Experience in DevOps environments
- Cisco Certified Network Professional and ITIL Foundation certifications are bonuses
- Excellent communication and team management skills