SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION
- People management and Six Sigma Lean organization development to achieve operational excellence.
- Support total employee involvement in Six Sigma Lean activities and continuous improvement culture.
- Ensure effective management and development throughout the organization as per company strategy and Six Sigma Lean deployment.
- Establish entitlement and measure results.
- Provide overall management coordination, performance management and change control in line with transition plan and Six Sigma deployment.
- Provide excellent general service in terms of plant service, network, infrastructure, etc. Drive safety performance and ensure statuary compliance.
- Responsible for the financial accountability of the operations and maintenance department budgets.
- Provide support and expert opinion to subordinates and to management as needed.
- Ensure that all compliance procedures are in place and all safety procedures are followed to avoid any accidents or incidents.
- Responsible for the completion and retention of reports detailing production activities and continuous improvement
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure the department is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitment.
- Analyze and report on the daily, monthly and annually department's key performance indicators and industry trends.
- Examine reports (e.g. inventory, sales and daily reports) to determine the operational activities of the company and ensure optimum performance.
- Keep current with technological changes and any governmental regulations changes