Our client is looking for a qualified Social Media Strategist to join its team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our client’s web traffic and brand awareness.
As a Social Media Strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of the company’s social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting the company’s brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our client’s team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the company’s web presence is aligned with its marketing strategy.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create, and publish original and high quality content
- Administer all company‘s social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure (that the) content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to create a social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews, organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.