"Our client is a manufacturer which produce auto parts for global market. Currently, they are seeking a candidate who is quick leaner, cross-cultural understanding and willingness to contribute organization to be a part of team."
- Implement the policy for purchasing and production planning strategies.
- Sourcing the supplier both of domestic and oversea
- Develop and maintain process to ensure that all activities are appropriate and followed the policy.
- Coordinate with quality department to ensure regular execution of supplier audits.
- Supervise and manage team to be professional.
- Encourage the team to meet the target
- Support inventory management and improve lead-time reduction.
- Supply chain management which include support production, customer requirement, import-export control, quality system.
- Warehouse management.
- At least 7 years working experience in supply chain for manufacturer and 3 years' experience in management level.
- Have knowledge in process engineering, material planning, shipping, transportation, custom clearance and warehouse.
- Analysis, quick learner, strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellence in English